Monday, August 31, 2020

Happy Birthday to Frannie!

 Little Frannie Doodle had a birthday this month!  She turned 1 on August 8!   

Now that she's 1, I'm sure all those naughty puppy behaviors will be a thing of the past, right!??? 

 Let's hope so.  Fingers crossed!

Her birthday look!

Like most pups, she has her good days and her extremely naughty days.  Perhaps turning 1 has freaked her out a little and she is determined to remind us that she need and WANTS more attention!

Recently, she tore into a couch cushion from the sofa that is "hers."  Guess since she is allowed on it, she figured she could tear into it.  I did not appreciate all that stuffing on the floor.  Why, oh why, did she think she could eat the stuffing!  One thing I've gotten past is my disgust at having to dig things out of her mouth! 

Just the other day, she decided Rickster wasn't paying enough attention to her.  He is her favorite, by the way!  Frannie has already chewed up a number of pairs of reading glasses.  She crossed the line the other day when she found and starting chewing his new prescription glasses!  She popped out a lens and chewed the frame.  He immediately forgave her and said it was his fault!  What?  Who is he?  Do I even know him??   He took the glasses back to Lenscrafters hoping they could help him.  It was 12 days beyond the one-month timeline - but yay for Lenscrafters, they said they'd take care of it and sent the glasses in for repair!

Maddie and I recently enrolled her in another training class.  First class she was the number 1 student!  Guess we gave her too many treats though as she barfed those up for all to see.  Ewww!  I'm not sure how she'll ever learn to not jump on people.  Go figure - we've learned - Doodles jump and bark!

Her very best attribute is her ability to put herself to bed in the evening.  Every night between 8 and 8:30 pm, she runs into her kennel for bedtime!  

She's gets a few Bacon Bits and sleeps through the night til 7:30.  Good dog! 

We do love her to pieces and take her on lots of walks.  She loves the walk, but hates her leash on-- not sure how we can fix that as we have to chase her around the house to grab her and buckle on the leash.  Any suggestions?

Photo from last fall when she was agreeable to wearing sweaters!

Even though she's getting big, we are still planning on having her wear her turtlenecks for winter -- though we will definitely have to buy a bigger size.

Happy Birthday to Frannie Doodle!


5 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet pup!!!!!!
What a cutie!!!

Lisa said...

happy birthday Frannie!! What a cute handful!

Jodee said...

Happy birthday to one of the cutest doodles in town! One is fun!πŸΎπŸŽ‚πŸΎ

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Happy Birthday to your cutie!

But oh my, I do hope that some class, can stop her from jumping on people. Not everyone is a dog lover. And even if a dog lover, a jumping pet can topple older people over. Not! Good!

πŸπŸ’›πŸ‚πŸ’›πŸ

URGENT LOAN OFFER said...

Emergency Cash Loans Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $350,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refer you to him. contact Dr. James Eric via email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036