Thursday, April 29, 2021

End of April Update!

Hi Friends -- how in the world did April zip by sooooooo fast???? I guess we were busy thinking about nice weather, enjoying nice weather, cleaning the yard and who knows what else. I need to put myself on a blogging schedule, but then I'm afraid you'd all know that I am a bit lazy and don't have a whole lot going on! My most fun things lately are watching When Calls The Heart and Hallmark movies!
Maddie and I have been taking our goofball doodle, Frannie, on walks and while she runs from the leash initially - we know that she really enjoys being out on a walk . . . especially since I take along a few cookies (treats) for her.
I have also been assisting Mads in some photo-taking -- i either advise on location, angle, sunlight and about anything else I feel like might be of assistance. Not sure I'm really helping! :) She has been getting some fabulous photos of friends, a favorite college graduate and a simply adorable prom couple. I'll share later so that I don't take away from anyone else's photos and posts. And this photo below is of her birthday cake -- isn't it fabulous!! Yes, it was totally edible and delicious and I wish I could say I made it myself -- well, no one really knows - so let's say I DID make it myself!!
So, that's what I've been doing besides still working in the office until 3 PM most days. Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Happy May Day to all!

4 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Wow!!!!!
That is a cake!
Lovely photo of your lovely girl.
Have a cozy weekend!

Laurie said...

Or, you could just be like me and keep posting even when NOTHING is happening! It's tough, let me tell ya! :I LOVE it when I see you have a new blog up- there will always be a darling picture or two of Maddie, and when pets are involved, that's just a bonus! :) Happy May to you!!

Jodee said...

You and Maddie make the best photography team and thank you for capturing Carson’s last prom too! Feel free to post pictures of that night!

Hooray for nice weather and more walks with your adorable dood! Bring on summer!

I loved Maddie’s cake. It was perfect!

URGENT LOAN OFFER said...

Emergency Cash Loans Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $350,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refer you to him. contact Dr. James Eric via email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036