Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Happy TWOsday on 2/22/22!

Had to put a post up on this TWOsday - 2/22/22 day! For the weather update - we hit 65 degrees the other day -- it was such a wonderful preview of spring! This morning, it's 9 degrees and some snow on the ground! UGH! WE want the warm weather back ASAP! On that warm day, I took a long walk and there was an old guy driving his tractor around the neighborhood!!!! Guess he's ready for spring and getting out to the farm too. BRING IT ON!!
In other TWOsday news, I saw this most adorable doodle on the page of the breeders where we found our Frannie Doodle. So cute and named after my sister Amy! I sent it to her and suggested she contact them immediately. She wanted to, but Iowa is pretty far from Florida and she already has two dogs. I truly think that dog was meant for her though!
My cousin sent me this old photo -- I know it's hard to see. There's my dad, one of my brothers, my Mom and me and my twin - dressed alike! So cute and such short bangs! I look a little afraid there clinging to Judy's arm! Time sure does fly by. It just makes my heart happy to see my Mom and Dad in this photo! :)
Happy TWOsday Friends!

3 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Oh my goodness! The photo of your family! I adore it. And so glad you have it. Flynn and I both took a screenshot at 2:22 as well. We have rain today, and it is going to get cold later in the week. I suppose that is ok for February in Pennsylvania! Have a cozy evening!

Lisa said...

awww. Love the matching dresses and the pup with the scarf!

Laurie said...

I LOVE the old family picture- you guys were such cute little matching girls!!!