Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Happy Spring!

Greetings Matey! Oh I love this oldie - it's from 2008 and we went on a Disney cruise with some cousins! What a fun time that was!
Happy Spring --I wish it was spring -- but we seem to be having to wait and wait for a real warm up. You know what makes me kind of jealous lately??? When I'm watching the news and I see reporters with GREEN lawns and trees blooming in the background! Here it is still brown, brown and more brown. OY!! The forecast isn't looking great for a green-out for a while yet. I suppose this gives me time to rake up the 5,000,000 leaves that have drifted into our yard. But really -- who wants to do that???
And so, while I dream about warm temps -- you know what else I'm dreaming about -- Disney World! We've often taken our trip in the spring during spring or Easter break, so I've had a little fun looking back at some favorites!
Here's an old favorite of me and Maddie with the Mayor of Disney!! Counting down the days until we visit again!

1 comment:

Billie Jo said...

LOVE! I love Disney too, and seeing it through children's eyes is even better! But of course, we are all children once we enter that Magic Kingdom! Happy spring!