Tuesday, March 28, 2023

This or That?? The Spring (?) Edition

Hi friends! Well, the calendar may be saying that we are officially meteorologically in spring now, but we're having a difficult time getting there in Nebraska! We've had more snow and wind and downright chilly, dreary weather than some winter months! Just last weekend, we woke up on Sunday to snow AGAIN!!! So, would you rather have THIS?
Or would you rather have THAT? I sent a photo to my son in Florida and look what he sent back! First day at the pool and temps at 87! Wowzer! I think those palm trees are calling my name! You know my choice!
Plus, Rickster had been in Seattle for a client the week before and was anticipating chilly, dreary, rainy weather. Nope, he had sunny skies and warm temps while the chilly, dreary, rainy weather stayed here! Praying for a warmup soon!
Seattle during the day and at night!
How's your weather?

2 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Well, they are all beautiful sights! And the sunny pool is welcoming. But I have to say that your street is beautiful! Looks like a painting. Our weather is typical Pennsylvania March weather...DREARY! It will be mid May until I feel spring!

Chrissie said...

Hi, our weather in England is wet. It feels like a long winter. We had a brief, teasing day of spring yesterday and then, you guessed it, rain again today. Stay warm.