Thursday, March 9, 2023

Pizza Pizza!!!

Do you have a favorite pizza? Pizza Hut? Dominos? Papa Johns? Those are all excellent pizzas in our area - but the very best is one that is local to Omaha! I grew up going there with my family and it's still around-- you know it must be good if it's survived that long! It's called LaCasa's Pizzeria! There a couple locations now to make it easier for those of us who don't get all the way into midtown Omaha very often. Last time I was there, I asked them to open a location in Lincoln!
I call it one of the first flatbread type pizzas and they use Romano cheese on it. It is simply delicious! We stopped there a month or two ago when we were in Omaha with Maddie. Rickster went craZy for it! He now says the only thing he wants for his birthday (in July) is a large LaCasa's pizza. We can manage that! What's your favorite pizza place??
We LOVE LaCasa's!

2 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Billie Jo said...

LOVE PIZZA! I don't care for Dominos. Think I ate too much in college!