Back to school has been so much fun for Miss Maddy! Even though her answer to everyone who asked her if she was ready for school to start, was an emphatic NO, she has really been enjoying it. Since the school year has just started (and my memory is so lame), I wanted to be sure and remember all the things that make 2nd grade and my 2nd grader so special.
- 2nd grade girlfriends hold hands with each other -- so sweet!
- And 2nd grade girls hold hands with their Moms too!
- Having a cool eraser is very important.
- 2nd graders love their teachers!
- Flowery book covers are a necessary part of school supplies!
- 2nd grade girls like to coordinate the color of their polo shirts with their friends.
- 2nd graders are very social and excited to see their friends in the morning and have to arrive a little early to chat before school.
- 2nd grade girls still like to snuggle with their Moms; and
- 2nd graders want to do what is right, and above all, avoid the principal's office! :)