Friday, February 25, 2011
Monday, February 21, 2011
While I wait (and wait and wait) to feel back in the blogging groove, here is a bit of randomness to start the week along with a couple pics of my fam.
- Temps of 50 degrees in February feel so much warmer than 50 degrees in October.
- In February, people are wearing flip-flops when we get to 50; in October - winter coats! :)
- The fall leaves that I hoped would blow away to someone else's yard over the course of the winter have simply piled up next to the house and gotten really, really yucky.
- Nobody is jumping in those leaves.
- Love the sunshine, but not fair that I can now see better just how dirty my windows have gotten.
- Dog toys are ignored by doggie while kid's toys are chewed up!
- Toothless grins are some of my favorites!
- Telephone conversations with your Mom - priceless.
(Philip, Ms. Janie and Catherine)
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Behind the wheels of a boat in the water area!
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Photo by Donna Boucher Photography
I could ramble on and on about the amazing and incredible things she did and accomplished. I have no doubt that her proudest accomplishment was raising us six kids with my Dad a/k/a Al -- not always an easy task, though I'm sure you all know that I was a perfect child! :)
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Here she was with my Dad, me and my twin when we were sweet babies.
And this photo is from Mother's Day, 2009 -- and her second battle with cancer had just begun.