Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hats R Us!


[Philip with his baby girl Jane]

We love hats!

Maddy loves to wear a hat sometimes. Mr. Tennis loves them and wears a cute (?) cap with a little light in the bill for working outside in the yard. You know, if it gets dark before he finishes that yard work, he turns on the light -- now that is a look you don't want to miss!! I love hats in the summer to protect/hide my curly/frizzy/problem hair!

And now Baby Janie loves them too!


After Janie was born, I ordered these hand-crocheted hats from an etsy gal that I found on-line. Really, they are so beautiful, made me want to take up knitting or crocheting!

They are perfect for spring-time weather when it is a little chilly on walks through the neighborhood or even just sitting around the house!

Look at that cute little belly and those big eyes! Looks like she is thinking "Did I really drink that whole BIG bottle?"

I may be a tad biased, but isn't she one of the most beautiful babies ever!! :)

14 comments:

S.Wise said...

So beautiful!!! Those hats are precious! It makes me wish it wasn't so hot already!!

Tutus and Choo-Choos said...

Those hats are cute! Makes me want to go out and buy some yarn and start crocheting some, but no babies around my house to wear them.

Courtney said...

She is adorable. I love her hats!

Wanda said...

YES!
:)
Happy Mother's Day!

Jodee said...

Of course, she is! Baby Janie looks soooo cute in her new hats! You are such a great Mimi!

LuLu said...

She is so beautiful!!!! Oh my goodness the hats are just adorable!!!
Happy Happy Mother's Day,
xo,
LuLu

paige said...

OH MY WORD!!!
that is THE CUTest baby for sure
&
all those hats
YOU are good!

janet, i hope you have a wonderful blessed mothers day
i know this one is extra special :)

a Tonggu Momma said...

I DO loves those hats... they are so adorable. (The baby is, too. Heh.)

Unknown said...

Oh my how adorable!!! I LOVE those crocheted hats...too cute!!

I hope you enjoyed a lovely Mother's Day!

Hugs ~

:) T

Sharon said...

Yes, she really is!! And that hat!! Sooooo fabulous!! So does this make you Mr, and Mrs. Hat??

PS Hope you had a really wonderful MD janet!!!!!!!!

Casey said...

Oh my!! She is so sweet!!! Love the hats. She would rock any look. Such a darling.

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Bridget said...

Jane is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love her hats! I bet you are the best Grandma ever!!! Hope all's well! Hope you enjoyed your first Mother's Day as a Grandma!!!

Kim and Dennis said...

Oh yeah! That is one beautiful baby!

Kim said...

Janet, she is so sweet. I love her smile in the last picture, it made me melt.

Now on to read about your trip. I am catching up!