Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful . . .


For each morning with its light,

For rest and shelter of the night,

For health and food, for love and friends,

For everything Thy goodness sends.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson


This year, as every year, I am incredibly thankful

for my sweet and wonderful family --

my dear parents with their up-beat attitude despite health issues;

to my sweet and cute Hubs (Mr. Tennis);

my wonderful children - the big ones (Philip & Catherine; Connor),

my little sweetie, Maddy, cutie-pie granddaughter Janie

and couldn't forget our not-too-naughty puppy, Muffy.

We are so very blessed!

Happy Thanksgiving!

16 comments:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

enjoy it all my friend. Have a wonderful thanksgiving.

Lea
xo

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

PS. that picture is really special!

Kim K. said...

Have a splendid Thanksgiving. What a precious family photo.

Gail said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Janet and family. And what a beautiful picture of you 3!

hugs,

Gail

S.Wise said...

That is beautiful and what a GORGEOUS picture of the three of you!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Lisa said...

love it! Have a great thanksgiving!

Courtney said...

Love the picture. Hope you will be spending this holiday with the ones you love!

Missy said...

I LOVE, LOVE that picture!!! So much emotion evoked without even seeing too much of your faces. You are truly blessed, my friend!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Catherine and Philip said...

You've helped decide for me--that is definitely my favorite photo of your shoot. :) We are so excited to celebrate Thanksgiving with you tomorrow. We have a lot to be thankful for this year!

Love Letters To China said...

What a beautiful photo! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Grace

Lucy said...

Beautiful photograph!!! How special to have this captured...absolutely wonderful. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours...so much to be grateful for. :) Cheers!

TanyaLea said...

BEAUTIFUL photo!! :)

And wishing a very happy Thanksgiving to you and your's!! God bless! <><

Kim said...

What a amazing photo! You have a lot to be thankful for. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your family!

Jodee Leader said...

I love, love, love your new family pictures!

Hope you had a fun and relaxing Thanksgiving! Can't wait to hear all about your new computer too!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh I love this picture!!!! The leaves are beautiful:)

3 Peanuts said...

LOve this photo and your thankful heart!!!!