Tuesday, March 1, 2011

She's 1 and He's Way More than That!


Two celebrations last weekend. Little Miss Janie turned 1 earlier in February and
her Dad (my son) turned a lot older than that!
Somebody help me -- do the math -- he turned 26!



Her Mom, Catherine, made the cutest little ladybug tutu for her birthday -- adorable!

Maddy helped decorate the cupcakes -- don't they look fabulous!
They were extremely yummy too!
Mr. Tennis had two, no make that three;
well, actually he ate the one meant for Cboo -- so he had 4 cupcakes!!



We had so much fun visiting and celebrating the birthdays!
Maddy had a blast with her little niece and helped her . . .
let's face it, Maddy opened all the presents for Janie.
Janie was a bit preoccupied with demolishing her birthday cupcake!


Isn't she the cutest little girl!


Happy Birthday Janie and Philip!
I know the next year is going to be an exciting
and wonderful one for your whole family!

7 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Could your pictures be any cuter!! What special birthday celebrations.

Jean said...

LOve the pics!! I bet you are smitten with that little Janie!! Oh my she is a cutie! How wonderful to have a beautiful helper like Maddy!

You know I love the name Maddy! I mean love love love it BUT we named our oldest son Matt and his Momma (meaning me) calls him Matty. I tried to name Ava Maddy but he didn't go for it... ;-)

Oh well...
BTW 26 is young- our Matty is 27.5! Just hopin he ties the knot SOON!

Jodee said...

It looks like you had loads of fun celebrating Janie's first birthday. I love her shirt and matching tutu!

Kim said...

Very sweet! She has gorgeous eyes! We also attended a b-day party for a 1 year old this weekend and Alyssa got to be the present helper, she was trilled.

Laura L. said...

Hi Janet,
I cannot believe little Janie has already celebrated her 1st birthday. How fun for all of you. She is so adorable and I just love her expressive little eyes. Love her tutu and ladybug shirt.♥

Makes me anxious for a grandbaby.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

How on earth is she one already? That year just flew right by!

She is as cute as can be..... I am sure you love every minute that you get to spend with her!!

Happy Belated Bday to both Janie and Philip!

Now I am going to the kitchen to dig for something sweet to eat.... those cupcakes are making me hungry:)

xoxo,

Lisa

Lisa said...

wow! a year already?? Happy Birthday sweet Janie!!