Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fave Characters -- Part 1

Who's your favorite Disney character? I've been trying to come up with our fave --- the problem is there are so many great characters at Disney and, surprise, suprpise, we love them all!


On our first morning there, we headed out fairly early (9ish) to a character breakfast at the Crystal Palace - located very close to Cinderella's palace. Woohoo -- double thumbs up and four stars for that breakfast! Yes, I am patting myself on the back for arranging it (yay, me)! It was a great breakfast with tons of yummy food and included table visits from Winnie the Pooh (who doesn't love Pooh bear?), Tigger (love, love), Piglet (adorable) and Eyore (so sweet)!




At random moments, the characters paraded around with children joining in. Ooops, Mr. Tennis didn't get the memo that the parade was for kids and tried to join in too, but thankfully got distracted by the biscuits and gravy and jumped out! I would book this breakfast again and again as the food was delicious and the characters delightful! We did not feel rushed at all and really enjoyed it. Perfect way to start the day and get some nourishment and fuel for the rest of the day.




Maddy and I did enjoy another character breakfast on our next-to-last day at Chef Mickey's. Since Mickey is truly her favorite character, we were really looking forward to it, especially after the Crystal Palace had been so fabulous. While good, Chef Mickey's was a bit of a letdown. The characters, while friendly and sweet, seemed in a big hurry to sign her autograph book, get a quick photo and speed away to the next table.







Oh yes, there were more characters to see in the parks,

so don't worry, Part 2, will be up next!



6 comments:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

Only Donald Duck for me!

lea
xo

Football and Fried Rice said...

Minnie!Minnie!Minnie!

She founded my LOVE for BOWS!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

Musings from Kim K. said...

Minnie and Mickie are HUGE with Josie. How fun to enjoy them all with a character breakfast!

Jodee Leader said...

It looks like you had loads of fun at breakfast with the characters. I think Minnie is my favorite! Can't wait for Part 2! Your pictures rock!

Laura L. said...

Fun pictures, and I'm glad you guys were able to take a fun trip for spring break. I'm sure you really needed the R&R. I would pick Eeyore or Piglet!

Casey said...

Em's fave is Pluto. lol.

Great pictures! Looks like a lot of fun.