Saturday, July 2, 2011

Flashback 4th of July!

Evidently, I was seriously negligent in some July 4th festivities in past years. When attempting to put this together, I had to search high and low for these photos and they start in 2007. Oops -- oh well, promise to do better in the future!


Maddy and girlfriends from our neighborhood -- 2007 -- Maddy was 5-1/2 years old! 




Sweet little black and white from 2008!



2009  - Maddy had just gotten her haircut -- love this cut on her!


2010 -  4th of July spent in Chicago on our girl trip with Amy and Grace!  Can you guess where we were?  The Hershey store - yum!

10 comments:

Laurie said...

You may not have done a great job taking pictures, but you certainly did a great job dressing Maddie up for the holiday... love all her festive clothes!! I put Allison in a darling outfit this morning since we're headed to Nana and Papaws, and she promptly spilled chocolate yogurt all over it. I blame myself! Ha!! Enjoy your weekend!!

3 Peanuts said...

Happy 4th:)

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

enjoy your celebrations!

lea
xo

Musings from Kim K. said...

Darling flashback photos. We're home and digging out from beach sand and dirty laundry. Have a lovely 4th of July weekend! Take lots of pics!!

Jodee said...

Cute flashback pictures!

Hope you have a fun and relaxing 4th of July!

Gail said...

Have a wonderful 4th!!!
Love seeing these Janet. Flashback pics are always some of my very faves. :)

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh my - what a fun walk down memory lane!! I, too, love thair hair cut on Maddy! Too cute! Have a wonderful 4th of July!

Joy Graham said...

I too love her hair cut. The photos are cute! I just returned from a 4 hour trip to Alabama's Gulf Coast to visit our brand new baby grand daughter and her two year old sister! I will post photos soon, tired and going to bed! Have a great 4th!-Joy

Kim said...

Loved the flashback photos. Hope you are having a great 4th this year too!

TanyaLea said...

oh the memories... I love 'flashback' photos!!

Happy 4th and God bless! <><

OXO,
Tanya