Friday, November 11, 2011

Favorite Photo Friday

I talked bribed Miss M into a few photos the other day before it got too dark and too chilly.  With the holidays approaching, paying her a little modeling fee helps and keeps her motivated! 
Plus, she loves this fur vest!  

Oh my -- she's looking so grown up here --
how can my baby be almost 10 years old!!!




While temps and leaves are falling, we haven't actually raked leaves up just yet!  Kind of waiting for the wind to blow them down the street to the neighbors' yards! :)  Kidding -- kind of!  We do plan to work on those leaves one of these days! 





 Our leaves are the dirty brown ones, so she and I were delighted to find this beautiful one!



Favorite Photo Friday Button




8 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

You have a beautiful model. I'm totally loving Maddy's fur vest too. Have a lovely weekend raking those leaves.

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

So grown up! Slow down Miss Maddy!

lea
xo

Love Letters To China said...

Oh Janet, she really is getting so grown up. Why can't they just slow down a bit?

Hoping the wind blows in the right direction for you this weekend. :-)

Gina Kleinworth said...

What a beauty- love that last one!

Gail said...

Maddy is a beautiful little model for you...love the vest and top. Sigh...I know, time is going way too fast isn't it?

Hope you have a great weekend raking (not)!!

Courtney said...

Beautiful photos. I love her vest.

Jodee said...

Cute fall pictures! Love, love, love Maddy's new vest!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I can see why these are your favorite photos right now!! LOVE that fur best! I, too, can't believe she is so old :( when did this happen?! Why can't you stop it?

:)