Thursday, May 2, 2013

So, this is May?

On the last day of April,
a warm 80-degree day mind you,
Maddy and I put together her May Day bags
for neighbors and friends.
 
 
 
We were a little bummed that it was raining cats and dogs
yesterday after school
and the temp had dropped by 40+ degrees,
but she still ran to the neighbors and got those deliveries accomplished.
 
Luckily, she made the quick dashes early --
before the rain turned to sleet and SNOW!
Yes . . .
We had snow on May 1st!
 
 
And this is what we woke up to this morning!
 
Come back spring!!
We miss you already!
 
xoxo

7 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Seriously. SNOW! I've been complaining our very wet April, but we didn't get the white stuff yesterday. You are two very dedicated gals for May Day!!

Doctor Dad said...

You girls are troupers! I'm sure your neighbors loved having that bright & cheery surprise on such a dreary day.

Tutus and Choo-Choos said...

Only in Nebraska can you have 80 degree weather one day and snow the next day! Many times I wonder why we choose to live here, but I think I would miss the change of seasons if I lived somewhere else.

Courtney said...

Oh no, snow is May is not a good thing. So far we are sunny and in the 70's and I hope it stays that way.

Lisa said...

it snowed in Idaho too =(

Jodee said...

Love, love, love your chevron May Day bags. I still can't believe how awful the weather was that day. I hope spring returns soon!

T.G.I.F.

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

I wish I lived close to get one of those May Day treat bags. We don't do that up here but maybe I should start a new fad!

lea
xo