Monday, November 4, 2013

The Weekend Report

Greetings!
I am a bit late with
my Weekend Report, aren't I?
 
Sorry, I was busy celebrating
the Husker last minute "Hail Mary" pass
and victory!
Woohoo!
Go Big Red!
 
Oh look -- a Mickey waffle maker, Mickey toaster and Mickey popcorn maker!
Somebody is adding to her list! :)
 
Maddy, Mickey and I did do a little shopping
here and there.
We're just getting started! :)
 
So sad - I totally missed out on the extra hour
of sleep as I kept waking up at 3 am, 4 am and 5 am . . .!
So annoying!
 
And I had a big migraine on Sunday,
so that necessitated some resting
and Hallmark movie watching with my girl.
We donned our robes and staked out our spots on the sofa!
I need one of those days every now and then,
do you too?
 
 
But, guess what?
I did cook a little!
I made a yummy Spinach quiche
AND
Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup!
Maddy made hers into a Lemon Chicken Orzo Taco!
Just like Spaghetti Tacos -
give that girl a
taco shell and she's happy!
Next up -- quiche in a taco shell!
 
Have a fabulous week friends!


5 comments:

Jodee Leader said...

Wow! You had a productive weekend! Shopping, yummy food and a Hallmark movie? Count me in!

Hope your migraine packed up and hit the road!

I am so glad this Manic Monday is almost over! Let's get this work week over already!

Laurie said...

I'll also join you for shopping, soup making and Hallmark movies! I've been taping all those lame Christmas movies and watching one a day. It's a little pathetic, but I just love them! :)

starnes family said...

Totally productive! And, yay for Mickey.....love all things Disney!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Sorry about the migrane, but sounds like a fun weekend with Maddy. That Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup looks fantastic. We are a HUGE soup family. We had potato soup before heading to Josie's soccer practice this evening.

Courtney said...

I totally had a Hallmark movie marathon this weekend. Hopefully you have not had any migraines this week.