Monday, February 10, 2014

A PSA For You

Hello friends!
I'm here today with a little Public Service Announcement
for you!


Has the cold winter wind chapped your hands?
Are your feet and heels dry and cracked?
Are you wondering if they
will be ready for flip-flops if
when winter finally ends?

I've got the solution!!
Maddy uses a combination of Cetaphil and Mom's Stuff Salve.
Her hands are seriously dry and chapped.
What can i say?
The girl loves to wash her hands. . . a lot!

This incredible salve was first introduced to me by
Design Mom.
Do you read her?
If not, you should start!

From Design Mom blog
This super-dooper salve is
made of all natural ingredients
one little jar at a time.
And it is AMAZING!
The jar says that it contains extra virgin olive oil, beeswax,
wild pinyon pine pitch and other good stuff.
From Mom's Stuff blog -- it
 "works to protect and maintain healthy skin on babies to seniors.
 Use on cracked dry skin, on hands, feet (especially heel cracks), lips,
or anywhere else you may have chapped or damaged skin."

I started using it on my cracked and rough heels and within a couple days,
I noticed a huge improvement!
Now, I use a little every morning after my shower before I put my socks on.
My heels have never felt and looked this good
even after a great pedicure!
One thing  -- it does have a bit of scent -- kind of
reminds me of a forest --
like pine trees maybe.
Do your feet a favor -
get them flip-flop ready now! :)




10 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

Thanks for the tip Janet. I have awful cracked heels on my feet. Not because of the cold weather, but the use of year round flip flops! The polyurethane dries the heel of the foot terribly. I know you're most likely rolling your eyes right about now since you are dealing with sub-zero temps and mountains of snow. ;-)

I think I'm going to give this one a try. Thank Maddy for the wonderful tip!

Laurie said...

Thanks! I'll be looking for it tomorrow! :) I LOVE hearing recommendations instead of trying everything out there! :)

likeschocolate said...

Have to try it out! Thanks!

starnes family said...

Good tip. My sister has a skin disorder and is always looking for relief. I'll let her know!

Purple Flowers said...

Thanks for the suggestion. My hands are dry from the winter weather, and there isn't one lotion I have that has helped. Also, my heels could use a little love too. Great information, and please tell Maddy she looks very cute in the photo! :)

Musings from Kim K. said...

My heels are a wreck this winter. thanks for the tip.

Unknown said...

Your model is so cute! I could totally go for some foot softening lotion that smells like trees! YUM! : )

Jodee said...

Maddy and I are in the same boat because I wash my hands 1,000 times/day! I must look for both of these. Thanks for the PSA!

How many more days until Friday?!

Jodee said...

Maddy and I are in the same boat because I wash my hands 1,000 times/day! I must look for both of these. Thanks for the PSA!

How many more days until Friday?!

Lisa said...

I so need that!!