Friday, October 10, 2014

A Few Things

Hello Friends!
Are you ready for the weekend?
Yes?  
Me too!


Guess what . . . I saw that lunar eclipse
the other morning!
Ooooh -- it was so very pretty!
And very early too.

I saw it on my early morning run -- I was so glad
I didn't snooze too long.
Yes, I was that goofy runner that kept stopping and pulling out
the iPhone to try to get a decent photo. 
It was kind of far away, so my iPhone didn't really capture the beauty! 

The weekend ahead looks busy and there
is lots of yard work to do.
There's always lots of yard work to do! :(

Before I head off to work this morning,
here's a funny photo from the zoo.
Maddy has just gone through a sprinkler 
on a very hot day there and
I guess that camel was a little curious 
and about to give her a nudge!



Have a wonderful weekend all!

2 comments:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

Happy Weekend! It is Thanksgiving weekend for us so promises to be lots of fun.

Fun that you got to see such awesomeness on your run.

lea
xo

Jodee said...

I can't believe I missed the eclipse! It would have been so pretty out in the boonies! So glad you saw it on your run!

I can't believe how jam packed your weekend was. I hope you had loads of fun!

Let's do lunch again soon!