Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Well, Hello October!

Hello October!


Is is just me or does it seem like I was just greeting September?
I blinked and then the month was over!  
So long September!

Now that fall is fully underway,
we are enjoying all fall has to offer!


Especially gourds!
We used to dry and shellac them
 when I was young  --
voila,  a maracas or two or ten!

Kamree's friend Ava, Kamree and Maddy

Hayrack Rides!
Fun times with 
Jodee and Kamree last weekend!

And fall means church festivals!


We joined Philip and Catherine for a quick visit to one nearby.
Sadly, Maddy was too big for the train,
 Harry was too little, but
Janie and Walt were just right!


We are hoping to get a visit in to the pumpkin patch soon!


Looking back -- October, 2011 pumpkin patch!


6 comments:

Laurie said...

I"m with you.. September seems to rush by me this year. Glad to see October is here... just waiting for our 80's to turn to 70's. :) Glad you had fun with some pumpkins! :)

Musings from Kim K. said...

September flew by! Happy October! Looks like a fun weekend. Sweet pics. Our cooler weather has arrived again. I'm ready for fall...just not winter!

Jodee said...

Holy smokes! This fall is flying right by! Love, love, love your fall pictures!

Jen Kershner said...

I'm feeling that way about September too and hoping not to feel that way about October. Maybe if we stop blinking?!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

and those wonderful velvet pumpkins!

lea
xo

starnes family said...

Pumpkins and church festivals. Does life get better? I love October!