Friday, September 25, 2015

The Mascot -- Goooooo Eagles!

Yes, we have a mascot!
Although there are only 10 girls on the 8th grade
volleyball team, there is a regular cheering section
and team mascot!
Can you guess what type of bird?


I gave it away in the title, didn't I?
Yes -- an Eagle!


Oh my word -- this kid kills me!
He is hilarious -- cheering, dancing and
getting the small crowd cheering, singing and 
bleacher dancing along with him!
He sings, he flaps his wings, he attempts cartwheels!
He's an 8th grader too and usually
has a couple of side-kick friends with him.
They may not admit it, but I think the team kind of likes him!


Did I tell you yet how much I love 
8th Grade Girls Volleyball!


6 comments:

Laurie said...

Too cute!! And the action shot of Maddy is GREAT! :)

Courtney said...

That's awesome. Glad she having a fun year and you have a great mascot.

Courtney said...

That's awesome. Glad she having a fun year and you have a great mascot.

Tutus and Choo-Choos said...

That is funny about the mascot, but at least he gets the crowd into the game!

Kelli said...

Great action shots!

Jodee said...

That mascot is a HOOT! So glad you gals are enjoying volleyball this year! Love the action shot too!