Monday, December 28, 2015

Holiday Wishes

Hello Friends -
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday!
Maddy's wish came true and we had a white Christmas!!
So happy that the weatherman was wrong and
we got some snow!
Bonus -- we're now enjoying very cold temps!
Ha -- just kidding -- that is not a bonus in my book!!

Those warmer than normal temperatures we enjoyed earlier this month evidently
moved East and now the Polar Plunge has arrived!


I neglected to post my Christmas Card earlier.
So, if you didn't see it on FB or IG,
here it is again!
Mr. Tennis insisted that our Scottie be in the photo too 
or he wouldn't be in it!
Luckily (for the photographer) both cooperated for photos! 

It's been such a busy and fast month - don't you agree?
I am woefully behind on updating the good old blog, but
hoping to catch up soon.

Just in case I don't get back here by the end of the year,
Best wishes for a Very
Happy New Year!







5 comments:

Tutus and Choo-Choos said...

Happy Holidays to you too! I am not liking this cold and snowy weather.

Laurie said...

Still jealous about your white Christmas- maybe next year for us! :) Hope you had a happy holiday- looking forward to pics! :)

Musings from Kim K. said...

We finally got your snow storm (along with a wicked ice storm) but I'm loving all the white stuff. It's been a fun break and I'm loving every minute home with the girls. Belated Christmas hugs and Happy New Year!

Jodee said...

Love your Christmas pictures this year! Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Lisa said...

happy new year!!