Friday, February 19, 2016

TGIF and a Sneak Peak of Spring

Today we are celebrating that it is Friday . . . at last!
And
that we are having the most wonderful warm
weather sneak peak of Springtime!
2013 - Jumping for Joy!

Last week, I witnessed at least 10 Robins flitting and flying around
Starbucks - a sure sign of early Spring!
I'm certain they were waiting for 
someone to drop a tidbit of a cake-pop!
Do you love those as much as I do??


And this weekend -- we're having temps in
the high 60s for a day or two!

Yippee Skippee!

We can't wait til it's summer and some pool time again!
Yes, I am jumping a bit ahead of myself!



Isn't is just amazing and wonderful what a burst
of warm and sunny weather will do
for your spirits!
Have a super weekend!

7 comments:

Tutus and Choo-Choos said...

These warmer temps do wonders for the spirit! Hopefully, spring is not far away!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Such crazy extremes. Blizzards one week and now spring-like temps! Enjoy your sneak peek of spring!

Billie Jo said...

I actually packed my snowmen and snow flakes away today...
And then I hear we up here are in for another storm next week!
Oh well...I can live vicariously through you, right?
And...stay warm and cozy with my robe and a cup of tea. : )
Have a cozy weekend!

michelle said...

We got over 50 cm of snow in one day this week, so spring feels very far away for us.

I love that first picture, so much fun!!

Laurie said...

It sure has been a welcome break these past few days- we've enjoyed lots of outside time too! Those cake pops look amazing. I think I've only had one in my entire life- I need to get out more! :)

Jen Kershner said...

Hello dear lady! I have been off grid for awhile ;) and am just catching up on you! How are you feeling? I hope that you had a fairly speedy recovery from your surgery. I know that can be a tough one. Please take good care of yourself and make YOU a priority! Easier said than done, right? We had a taste of spring today and it's got me wanting more, more, more! Although I'm not feeling as tired of winter as I usually am this time of year!

Jodee said...

I would be so happy if spring was here to stay! Winter is such a drag! Hurry up, spring!