Friday, November 18, 2016

Finally Friday!

TGIF - Finally Friday!  Yippee!
I don't know about you, but this has seemed like a long week!
Maybe the anticipation of a short week and Black Friday 
next week has me a little antsy!
How bout you?
I know this highschooler is very, very happy at the thought
of a short school week!


Has this happened to you?
Not sure if it is due to the upcoming holidays or what, but
lately it seems that the marketing geniuses have my number!
So far this week, I've ordered or wanted to order
a Simply Fit Board (yes, I will be svelte and fit by Christmas!),
a stocking cap with a light on it for morning or nighttime walks
AND . . . some crazy panties called
Skinny 360 panties that are supposed to make a gal feel great and look slim and trim!
What the what??!
The women wearing them on FB ads say they are 
AMAAAZING!
Plus, I just received an ad for botox from my local medical
provider -- a look in the mirror and I'm saying, sign me up!
While I try to avoid at least some of these temptations,
let's change the subject, shall we?

In other weekend news, Miss M and I are putting on
our crafting aprons and getting busy
with some holiday projects.

Photo from world wide web, but this is basically my machine! Isn't it so cute!
This most adorable vintage sewing machine was
passed down to me by my Great-Aunt Carrie!  It needed a little tune-up
but is now purring like a kitten.
Stay tuned!



We are also learning machine embroidery on this cool machine!
Perhaps we will have some items to show you next week, but
then again, we may begin our holiday shopping early!

We're just really happy that it is finally Friday!
Enjoy your weekend and do some shopping! :)


4 comments:

Laurie said...

This made me giggle. Gotta love advertising that makes big promises! :) Hope you enjoy your panties. :)

Billie Jo said...

Fun fun fun post!
And a lovely picture of your girl.
Have a cozy weekend, my friend. : )

Lisa said...

I need the "info-mercial" type things!!

Jodee said...

Oh my word! It was such a long week and now we have another long week ahead of us! How many more days until Christmas?! LOL🎄❤️🎄