Tuesday, June 20, 2017

WDW Report

Hello Friends!

June seems to be slipping away from me and I've lost
some focus from blogging. 
But, I'm going to try and catch up I promise.

WDW 2017

When I last left you, Maddy and I were headed to Walt Disney World!
We did arrive there safe and sound and had a wonderful time!
Our flights had early-bird departures -- wheels up at 6 AM and
you know what that means . . . get to the airport by 4:30 AM!
Even without the bright sunshine of Florida, I needed
to wear my shades to hide my saggy-baggy
tired eyes!  :)

On our first day, we decided to do some walking around the area
of our resort and also visit Disney Springs - which is a newly 
refurbished and expanded version of Downtown Disney.
What a fun place! 
We liked it a lot!

Of course, we had to find and taste-test the fare
from Sprinkles Cupcakes*!
Both of us declared their cupcakes to 
be quite delish and definitely
on our list for a return visit!


Since we had such an early morning travel day,
spending some time taking walks, enjoying the Florida humidity and munching
on cupcakes completed our first day!

Stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

Jodee said...

Wow! That was an early morning! I hope you gals napped at the pool while there. Maddy's cupcake looks sooo delish too! I'm glad you enjoyed your time away!