Friday, August 3, 2018

Back to School Shopping!

It's that time of year . . . 
but, shhhhh -- Maddie does not take kindly to 
hearing the words "School starts soon!"
Plus, there's not a whole lot of back to school shopping 
for students who wear uniforms!
The big decision is - what polo shirt to buy??
Navy, white or green?  All three --  yes!
However, let's talk shopping for shoes!  


My little sister loves shoes, but I usually just try find
a pair that doesn't kill my feet.
I found some absolutely adorable ones at Target and I know
you'll want to see them!! 
These pink mules are beyond cute and did find their way 
home with me!


Aren't the mustard yellow mules cute too?
I know these would make me feel so glamorous, how about you?


Who doesn't love some clogs?  Comfy, comfy comfy!
My son had some like these back when he was in high school!  
Some things never go out of style,
am I right?
Why yes, yes I am! :)


I love to have a couple extra inches of height, so these
clog/mules would be just the ticket.
My only problem is that I might actually fall off -- 
Never good to fall off your shoes, so maybe not for me!

My all-time favorite shoes -- slippers!
LOVE!!!

What about you?  Any new shoes in your cart?

Well, I got so carried away looking for shoes for myself,
I totally forgot about back to school shoe shopping for M.
I think her Birks still fit her, so she's good! :)

Happy Shopping and Happy Weekend Friends!

5 comments:

Billie Jo said...

You know, I used to not care about shoes at all!
LIke, I literally had one pair of winter shoes and some flip flops for summer, plus
a pair of boots for winter and sandals for summer.
But now?
All of a sudden, I am all about shoes!!
Maybe because I live very near a T.J. Maxx?!

Jen Kershner said...

This was very timely as I am headed to Target for some back to school shopping as soon as my tea is gone!

Kelli said...

I love all the cute shoes you found at target! The clogs are cute but I'm the same way with any type of heal...I find myself falling!

Lisa said...

love those mules!! knowing me I would walk right out of them!!!

Jodee said...

Wow! Great finds! I must run to Target soon!