Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Catching Up?

Summer seemed to have sped by at warp speed
and somehow I've gotten way, way behind on blogging.  
Sometimes, I have a bit of blogger's block
and simply cannot put together a sentence or
two and thus I get behind.

I'm going to try and catch up a bit here
and there.  Sorry if stuff is out of order,
but that's life -- it often seems out of order, doesn't it.

Me, Philip, Maddie, Connor and the Littles
In mid-August, my sweet niece returned to town for her
second year of college!
How she can possibly be in her second year already is
simply beyond me!

Grace, Todd, Amy and Philip's little kids
Amy (my little sister) and Todd brought Grace back to town from Florida!
We don't get to see them as much as we'd like, so
we nabbed the opportunity to go out to eat with them
in the always fun Haymarket area.
We had such a beastly hot summer and it was sweltering that day,
but being from Florida -- they didn't seem to mind!
They got Grace all  moved back into the dorm and she's
back into the college-coed groove!
I'm sure Grace is looking forward to temps cooling
off  . . . soon I hope!
Being a Florida girl, winter was her favorite time of year here
in Nebraska last year!

No comments: