Friday, November 9, 2018

It's Chilly/Chili Around Here!

Brrrrr -- winter has hit here hard already
with snow, wind and 10 degree temps!
When it turns this cold, my thoughts turn to food - of course!
Chocolate chip cookies, fudge, soups and chili!  
Does it say something about me that the first foods I list are cookies and candy??

Do you believe it - I have never made chili myself!
Just recently I found a great recipe for 
no-bean chili using the crockpot!
We do not really like beans and this recipe is perfection!

So here's the recipe and Lynn's photo!
Mine looks just like this too!
I even have the same white bowl!
Great minds -- you know!

Photo from Lynn's Kitchen Adventures

And, for the win, I used leftover chili to make 
goulash that Mr. Tennis has been requesting!
It turned out so fabulous!
I think I could figure something out to mix the leftovers 
with every single day!
Even M liked the goulash!

Photo courtesy of world wide web
Patting myself on the back for 
actually making something yummy for dinner!

Fudge is on my list for this cold weekend!

Photo courtesy of world wide web
What about you?
Any great and EASY recipes I should try?
Stay warm this weekend friends!





3 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Hello!
Yep!
Peyton is baking a batch of her chocolate chip cookies with Flynn as I type.
Your food looks perfect for a chilly, rainy weekend.
Have a cozy one, my friend.

Kelli said...

Oh fudge... I,love it but have. It ever made it.
Have a great weekend!

Jodee said...

We love chili too and goulash is a great idea for leftovers. We usually do chili cheese dogs the second day! Bring on the soup!