Friday, March 29, 2019

Adios March!

Are you as surprised as I am that March is 
already coming to a close??
Sadly, we are ending it in Nebraska just as we started it -
with snow forecast!
Just say NOOOO!
Bye Bye March!

In other random news, little granddaughter Dorothy
turned 3 yesterday!
Ahhhh - I remember the day she was born and I spilled
the beans that "it's a girl" before they told me not to tell
the kids!  OY!
They'll never forget how Mimi screwed that one up! :)


We'll be celebrating Dorothy's birthday on Sunday
with pancakes, waffles, Eggs Benedict and bacon! 
Always bacon! Yum!
(These photos were borrowed from their family b-day celebration!)


And next year, we'll have another March birthday to celebrate -
Baby Gloria is now 3-1/2 weeks old already!


In more random news,
Mads and I  tried our hands at a crafty little Easter egg
project recently!


Craft eggs with Modge-Podged designs.
Gorgeous, right?
I hope to get a few more done over the weekend . . . 
instead of cleaning closets and drawers.
Avoidance is one of my best attributes!

How about you? 
 What's up this weekend?



3 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Oh, that precious photo of the birthday girl blowing out her candles!!!!!
Happy Birthday to her!
Not too many plans here for the weekend.
Mass and College Basketball!

Laurie said...

Darling pictures!! I love b-days!! And your eggs loooked SO nice!! Might have to try that myself!
Oh, and to answer your question from my blog- NO, Zoey did NOT like being in the basket. She hopped out as soon as Allison moved away. :)

Lisa said...

those cheeks!!