Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Junior Prom!

Junior/Senior Prom was held a couple of weeks ago!
Maddie has had her dress since fall 2018.
We found it on a clearance rack and it's so beautiful
and was so reasonable that we both figured it
would be good idea to buy it then and there.
Gorgeous dress and it was featured
in a Seventeen magazine prom issue.
It needed a few alterations as it was a bit too
long and a little too revealing to meet
her school dress restrictions!
It turned out lovely!
I curled M's hair for her and did a really good
job if I may say so myself! ;)



Maddie and two of her friends went to prom
together.  Dinner and the prom were held together
at a downtown hotel,
and then the post-prom was back at 
their high school!


Since the girls didn't want to drive in their big 
dresses, I was their driver!
 It was loads of fun to see the students
going in and out of the prom venue,
even though it
was kind of a late night for me!


After I got them to post prom around 11:30 PM,
I headed home and picked Maddie up at 2:30 AM.
She said they all had a great time
and it was so much fun!
Naps were necessary the next day!
Checking that event off the high school bucket list! 




5 comments:

Laurie said...

The dress (AND Maddie, of course!!!) looked amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

I love her dress!

Billie Jo said...

She looks lovely!!!!1

Unknown said...

I love, love, love Maddie's dress! She looked fabulous! I am so glad she had a great time!

Jodee

Lisa said...

beautiful dress, stunning girls! kudos to you for picking them up. I hate it when it is my turn!!!