Thursday, April 4, 2019

Landscaping Club!

Did you know there's a Landscaping Club
in high school?
So many club options these days - not 
like in the dark ages when I was in high school 
and the only club was Pep Club!

Maddie and I helped design a decal for 
members to put in their car windows -
a trend that is very popular in high school . . .
at least around here!
Options 2 and 3 were available.
The Vice Principal nixed Option 1 -- I think
it reminded him of my wild and frizzy hair! 
:)


Last week the club members pulled weeds in the courtyard area.
Spring cleanup of school grounds is scheduled in a few weeks.

At the club meeting the other day,
they learned how to make wrist corsages!
What a great talent and so useful with prom coming up soon!



Speaking of landscaping, I've started spring cleanup in our yard!
OH MY WORD!!
The heavy snow this past winter really
hammered the yard!
Leaves are packed down deep
and very, very, very dirty!
There's a lot of work to do
but happily I finished most of the front yard.
Super happy to see so many signs of spring!


Happy Spring!!



2 comments:

Lisa said...

love option #2

Unknown said...

Great job on the decals! I think they are all fabulous!

Jodee