Thursday, July 11, 2019

Catching Up a Little!

It's about time for me to attempt to do 
some catch up! 


So . . . . . ..
I figured I better start back at the beginning of
summer vacation and our trip to Disney World.
Our trip was over Memorial Day - so I'm only about six weeks behind!
Better late than never, right! :)
Time lapse photo above - if you look carefully, you can see
me and Maddie in the big photo above and close-up below!
The view of the castle never gets old!






And here we were again after Connor joined us!
Can you see us in the lower right-hand area?

Although they say it never happens, Disney screwed up
our reservations that I made a year in advance and
informed me a week before departure that our
room was no longer available!!
GRRRR -- it's a long story and so annoying,
but we didn't let it ruin our trip!


As you all know, we LOVE Disney World,
so I'll be updating our trip and photos in the next couple posts.
It was beastly hot there with temps in the high 90s and heat index 106!
In an attempt to feel cooler and be cooler, I opted for dresses
 -- how do you like my polka dots???

Stay tuned!


1 comment:

Jodee said...

I love your Disney adventures and I love your polkadots even more! What a fun - but smoking hot - trip!