Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Hello October!

Hello October!
Hoping it is a better month than September.
Definitely starting out on the extremely rainy side -
yesterday we had nearly 3 inches of rain.
Raining buckets as I was driving and I could barely see -
you know I'm not a confident driver in bad weather!
That was scary -- but saying Hail Mary's out loud
always helps me and I made it through the deluge.
I think cooler temps and lovely days are in the forecast
in a day or two -- more rain today.

Looking back at the life of our sweet pup - Muffy Mei!



Adorable little pup in 2010!





She loved chewy sticks and treats!




Brave girl went down the slide!





Modeling for the bandana business!




Maddie and Muffy featured in our neighborhood magazine!




Yes, we were those people -- we got her a pet
stroller and were able to use it a couple times when
she was too worn out to walk.
Muffy died a week after her cancer diagnosis on September 20, 2019.
We loved that sweet dog so much.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

great to see them growing up together. <3

Laurie said...

Beautiful tribute! Such sweet puppy pictures, and I just love that one of her and Maddy for the magazine- adorable!!

Jodee said...

I love, love, love the puppy pictures! Muffy was such an important part of your family and she was loved sooo much!