Sunday, March 29, 2020

Looking Back to the February Trip

A little more on our February trip!  It was so much fun and with all that is going on now, 
we love looking back on the photos and fun!



As I mentioned earlier, when it was 8 degrees in Nebraska, 
it was 88 in Orlando.  Can I just say that both Maddie and I loved feeling the warm sun!
  It was THE BEST!!
We spent time at the parks and on rides - but also had to 
visit the pool on that 88 degree day!



We stayed at a different location at Disney this time since we booked so late. 
 Mr. Tennis and I had stayed there many years ago with the boys.  
It has totally been rebuilt and is a huge resort/convention center and even more beautiful!

Huge waterslide off to the side.
We did not try it this time.

Even though we had a bit of rain here and there and 
my hair frizzed up (as usual), it was still loads of fun!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love her hat! Can't wait to be outside and feel that sun on my skin

URGENT LOAN OFFER said...

Emergency Cash Loans Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $350,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refer you to him. contact Dr. James Eric via email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036