Wednesday, May 27, 2020

This and That and Whatever

Hello Friends!
Oh my word -- how did it get to be the end of May already?
Sorry to be sooooo slow to update.

Happy to report Mr. Tennis is recovering well from his ailments 
and hospital stay.


Online learning during this covid time
of life and final semester of senior year has been challenging
to put it mildly.
Imagine your final high school semester and all the fun stuff
cancelled all of a sudden!
Meanwhile, teachers loaded on the homework assignments!
Not fun!
But, Maddie focused and finished strong even
with the challenges of at-home learning.
One of the hardest parts (besides the excessive classwork)
was not being able to see classmates and friends.



She really enjoyed the TCA learning which involved half-days at her
home high school (Pius X) and half days at the
community college. She would highly recommend that to any
students who have the opportunity.  Great chance to get out of your
home high school and expand horizons and learning!
Graduation is currently scheduled for early August.
We wish they would have it sooner - like in the football field?
That would allow for ample social distancing!

Our city had a fun neighborhood grad walk last weekend
and I will tell you about that next!

Oh . .. and our pup Frannie has been growing fast!
More about her later too!







5 comments:

Laurie said...

CONGRATS to Maddie!!! I've been thinking about those seniors throughout this whole time- I know the parades and such have been fun, but we know it's not the same. What are Maddie's plans for the fall- do share!!!

Lisa said...

glad for good news! congratulations to Maddie!

PattyK said...

Rick looks great! Congrats to Maddie! Hope you all have a good summer!

Jodee said...

Congratulations to Maddie! You must be so proud of her!

Frannie is getting soooo big!

Hope you have a great summer!☀️😎☀️

URGENT LOAN OFFER said...

Emergency Cash Loans Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $350,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refer you to him. contact Dr. James Eric via email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036