Thursday, September 10, 2020

5 on Friday!

Greetings Al!  
 It's time for 5 ON FRIDAY -
provided on Thursday for your reading enjoyment!

 5 things I've been thinking about lately and may or may not interest you.


1.  New Senior Photos.  I thought I really liked Maddie's senior photos from last summer -- until we did a "redo" of  senior photos that I'm calling - Part 2 - the Graduate. The new ones really look more like her and capture her beautiful smile and spirit, so I'm including a few spread through this post!  Maddie had a change in plans and is attending our local community college now. 


2.  Traffic Around Here Lately.   I think I got used to very little traffic during the big shutdown.  You know,  I've always been a bit of a nervous driver, but now I find myself going out of my way to avoid making left-turns at certain intersections!  
Yes, it's true -- I'm that little old lady who goes slow and stops at yellow lights. 
 Hey people behind me - - deal with it!



3.  The Littles.  Oh my goodness, the littles are getting so big!  Jane is 10!!  
What the heck??  The baby, Gloria, is 1-1/2 and I believe she inherited my curly hair.
Well, both her mom and dad  have kinda curly hair too,
but let's say it's from me.
 Of course, it looks adorable on her. 


4.  Flamingo.  Have you heard of that Flamingo product for self-waxing???  
I bought some ages ago (before the pandemic) and  was afraid to use it. 
 Don't be afraid if you have some too and haven't tried it. 
 It doesn't hurt and it also doesn't do a very good job.  
Note to self - make real waxing appointment soon!



5.  The New Blogger.  What the heck is going on with Blogger?  
Makes me sad that it is tricky to do blog posts.  
Thanks to Laurie L for pointing out how to "Revert to Legacy Blogger" but it appears
 that  we will continue to have to revert until they take the legacy blogger away entirely.  

Happy Friday Friends!!

7 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Oh my goodness!
Her photos are beautiful!
So lovely and capture her personality wonderfully.
Don't get me started on the Blogger mess.
I will keep using the old faithful one until they take it away! : )

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Precious photos!!!! Just precious!!!!!!

Showing what a beautiful young lady she is.

Best of luck to her, with her college experience. Glad she is going local. She can thus live at home, I hope. And do work, as a remote student. That is what our next door grand son is doing.

Yes, back to lots of cars on the road. Well, it was nice, while it lasted, with less. ~smile~

πŸπŸ’›πŸ‚πŸ’›πŸ

Laurie said...

LOVE the new senior pictures! She is pretty and sweet in every picture she takes- seriously!! I was shocked to read that Janie is TEN!! What???? Time- slow down, PLEASE!!!!

PattyK said...

Great photos of Maddie, Janet!! She should be one of those petite models!!
Hope all is going well with her classes.

Preppy Empty Nester said...

I HATE the new blogger. I have been writing posts under legacy. Ugh. Maddie's pics are darling and she has grown into such a beautiful young lady. I hope even tho the pandemic is going on that it will be a very memorable, special year for both of you. xx

Lisa said...

great post. She's a beauty

URGENT LOAN OFFER said...

Emergency Cash Loans Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $350,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refer you to him. contact Dr. James Eric via email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036