Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Quick - Some Summer Photos before I Forget!

Maddie had some beautiful photos taken for her 1/2 birthday! Yes, she celebrates her half-birthday because her full birthday is right before Christmas and often gets missed a bit (not by me) due to its proximity to the end of the school semester and Christmas! I love this jumping photo! She always tries to get in at least one Jumping photo and this one is perfection. She's got some air going!
She is a girl who loves a pretty dress! Even when she was a bitty little thing, she wore dresses pretty much all the time. Back when Gymboree was around, I'd get her dresses and leggings from there. In order to get out of the house to work on time, she'd put her dress and leggings on at night for the next day! She's not too much of a morning person, so this was perfect.
Speeding through the years --seriously - how can she be a sophomore in college?? She still loves a pretty dress. But she does not wear it to bed to save time. She really doesn't wear dresses daily anymore -- but she does love to dress up now and again.
One of the cheer Moms, Thuy (pronounced Twee) took these fabulous photos! Thuy is amazing. She also did Maddie's makeup and I just love how the makeup and photos turned out. So, I'm finally getting around to sharing with you!
Only one week til she's home for a few days for fall break. We have missed that sweet girl sooooooooooo much! Can't wait to give her a big giant hug and watch a bunch of Hallmark movies with her!
Of course, there are many more and I will put some more together to share as we do enjoy looking back on the blog now and then. Hey, somebody's gotta read it, right.

2 comments:

LambieBoo said...

Love these photos! :)

Laurie said...

I LOVE Maddie photos shoots, whether it's her in the picture or pictures she took- they are always amazing!! And I love how she loves dresses- and a bit jealous since my girl is most content in leggings and sweatshirts. :) I hope you have a wonderful fall break with her back at home to watch movies with you. Line up Hallmark- I'm ready too!!