Here we go with the Thankful Thursday and Flashback Friday- The Early Edition -- all rolled into one post! We have so very much to be thankful for this year.
- Of course, number one on my list is my dear Hub and incredibly sweet children. You are all absolutely the best!
- For my parents, Rickster's Mom and our brothers and sisters and their families. Such a wonderful group -- I'm sure we'd all be friends, even if we weren't related.
- For our good health. There have been a couple blips on the screen in years past, so I am so thankful that we are all feeling good and strong and happy this Thanksgiving. Let's keep it up and stay out of hospitals!
- For our jobs and all of wonderful co-workers. Work would not be half as fun without you. I know, I know -- you're asking . . . work is fun??? Yeah, sometimes it can be.
- For all of our friends, far and wide, in real life and in the bloggy world.
And the Flashback Friday photo is from our 2005 holiday photo card.
Have a great weekend everyone!