Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thank You and Father's Day Tradition

First, thank you to all who left comments, said prayers and kept my Mom and my family in your thoughts and prayers. I know there is power in prayer and we all appreciate it so much. What a sweet community of blogging friends -- it means so much to me!



Since I started my little "tradition" of having my picture taken with Maddy on Mother's Day, I suggested that Mr. Tennis do the same. He agreed, but kept telling me to hurry up already! Could be that we had just gotten home from a nearly 8-hour road trip and the temp is in the 90s and the humidity feels like it is nearly that!! Anyway, Maddy adores the Rickster (the boys do too, of course, but they aren't around for photos today, though I do have one with Cboo). So Happy Father's Day to my sweet Dad, Al, and also to the Rickster!

14 comments:

Jodee said...

Happy Father's Day to Rick and Al. I can't wait to hear all about your trip tomorrow!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Happy Father's Day to Mr. Tennis....looks like you had a great day!!

90 Degrees...WOW, we have barely even run our air conditioning this summer.....it needs to stop raining and warm up!!

Cute photos of the Boo Crew:)

Lisa

Super Mommy said...

What a wonderful photo! Hope Mr. Tennis had a fabulous day!

fleur de lis cottage said...

What great photos! Happy Father's Day to Mr. Tennis!

Missy said...

Happy Father's Day to Mr. Tennis! I love the pics. Jan, I am so, so sorry to hear that your mom is ill. I haven't been on blogs in forever. Please know that I will keep her and your entire family in my prayers. Big HUGS!

Lisa said...

great pics!

Kam said...

What great pics! Bet you guys had a wonderful Father's Day. Still praying for your mom. Happy to lift her and your family up. Life is hard sometimes...and we're all in it together.

Hold fast~

Kim said...

What great pictures! I am glad you had a good weekend. I hope you have a great week and are able to stay cool.

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Adorable Father's Day photos! I also took a pause and said a heartfelt prayer for your mom today. I can't imagine how hard it must be to know she's sick and want to be there with her. Please keep us posted on how she's doing, and how YOU are doing too.
Carrie

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

Hope u had a great day celebrating!

Lea
xo

Lisa said...

I love the pictures! What a great tradition! Love it!!

Margaret M said...

Beautiful pictures and a Beautiful Tradition!!!!!!

Casey said...

Happy Father's Day!! Such adorable photos!!

Heather said...

What beautiful pictures!!! Here in blogland, we don't show the daddies so much, so it is fun to see them :) I have to scroll down and catch up, I am concerned by the thank you at the beginning and am now prayerful for your family.

Love,
Heather