Can't possibly let this special Thanksgiving holiday pass without doing a little early Thanksgiving edition - Thankful Thursday. And so, I am very thankful this year for:
- My dear sweet Mother who is battling cancer and does so with grace and beauty and no complaints.
- My sainted Dad who doesn't mind that I call him "Al" and he sits waiting by the phone (so he says) for my daily calls.
- My own little family - Mr. Tennis, Philip & Catherine, Connor and Miss Maddy -- they make my life complete.
- My friends in real life, at work, my neighborhood and my bloggy friends -- so happy and blessed to have all of you.
- My twin sister who is hosting Turkey day for us and her many relatives.
- My favorite Thanksgiving dish, not turkey, not stuffing, not pie -- though I do love all of those, but Fudge, that I am making -- yum!
- My job -- thankful to have one and so many friends at work who make it a pleasure to come to work every day!
- My faith -- I know there is power in prayer and feel it, especially this year.
- Decent weather -- I know this is vain, but the cooler, less humid weather is so much kinder to me and my hair!
I could go on and on, as you can probably tell.
Best wishes to all for a very happy Thanksgiving.