Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Black & White Wednesday

It's Black & White Wednesday!!


Time for B&W Wednesday again -- hooray --
this day really helps me get through the week!

This week, I have a couple of photos taken in my yard.
This tree is kind of gnarly, but still very cool.

And who doesn't love a cute little ampersand?
I bought this for a wall project that I haven't finished yet and so,
have moved it around a little bit here and there.

I love it and purchased it from Tracey at French Larkspur.
If you haven't found her yet, you must check her out
(though I believe she is currently in Paris) --lucky Tracey!
She has such a beautiful sense of style!

For more B&W photos -- visit Lisa!

17 comments:

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

Coooool pictures:)

Jodee said...

Great pictures! Can't wait to see where your "&" ends up!

Jeanne Oliver said...

I have always loved B&W...and I have ordered so many wonderful things from French Larkspur.

Kim said...

Now that's a cool tree!

Great photos Janet!

Wanda said...

Love gnarly trees. This shot is great.

(I'm off to check out that link now. Thx.)

Love Letters To China said...

I love the ampersand! It looks great in black & white. I'm going to head over and check all the great things on French Larkspurs blog. Thanks for sharing!

Gail said...

Love these very much...thanks for the heads up on French Larkspur. That ampersand is very cool!

Kim said...

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing that site. I love things like that!

Laura L. said...

I like your photos! Very neat choices for B&W. I'm going to check out French Larkspur now. Have a great day!

Lucy said...

very nice! love that ampersand!

Unknown said...

Oh wow, thanks so much for such a nice mention!!! I really appreciate it! I am a BIG fan of b&w photos, and yours are wonderful!!!

Hugs ~

:) T

Sharon said...

I love your black and white wed!! Such a fun shot!

The Byrd's Nest said...

These are both great pictures!

Courtney said...

I love both pictures this week!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

How cool.....I cannot wait to see where your "ampersand" lands:) I am going to check out her link!!

Have a wonderful Sunday~

xo,

Lisa

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

How fun! That tree is amazing!

Lea
xo

Donna said...

I'm curious about the & too!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!