Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What A Character!!


Of course, you cannot visit Disney*World without seeing some characters!



No, I'm not talking about the many tattooed people out there -- though, really, what is up with that!?!? Not that there is anything wrong with tattoos -- no offense meant -- just not my cup of tea.



I'm talking about the other characters there, like Mickey, Minnie, Chip and Dale, Thumper, the army guys, Mary Poppins and so on and on and on! If the line wasn't too long, we'd jump in it for a photo and autograph!

Goofy -- he is just so . . . goofy!!



Mr. Tennis even joined in the merriment!!!!! :)

12 comments:

Jodee said...

That last picture is a hoot! It looks like you had a great time with Mickey and his 10 closest friends!

Happy Hump Day!

Lisa said...

How fun!!! So happy for you all! Enjoy!

Lisa said...

hope you are having a blast and that your hair is behaving!!

Gail said...

Mr. Tennis is hilarious...that's something that my husband would do too!!! I can tell you're having LOTS of fun!

Wanda said...

Enjoy it all!!

Jean said...

Love the pics! Looks like you guys are having a blast! Very funny Mr Tennis! (actually I thought he was quite funny!) Best part is how funny he thought he was!!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

looks like you had a great time...love the last picture LOL

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

How fun! I would love to know where you are staying! We hope to go over the Christmas holidays!

Lea
xo

PS. My hair does the same thing. That is something that just started. I think it is old age!

Jill and Rick said...

CUTE pictures! We haven't done Disney with our three youngest yet; looking forward to it one of these years!

Jill

Kim said...

Meeting the Characters is my favorite. The last one made me smile. What a great family vacation!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

How FUN!!! It looks like she got to see quite a few "characters" I can't wait to make a Disney trip with the kids....... it will have to be after our big trip though......maybe next summer:)

Lisa

3 Peanuts said...

Oh so cute. I love seeing all of the characters:)