Friday, December 30, 2011

Birthday Update, Christmas Update and Foot Update!

Hello friends --Just a quick update as I am recovering again from foot surgery!!  Whoa -- can I tell you how happy I am that I have only two feet (as opposed to three or four)  -- so am done with this agony once rightie heals!  Let's do some bullet points today, as pain meds are making me just a tad loopy and definitely sleepy!
 
Cboo and Maddy with a fave gift!

  • Miss Maddy turned 10 a few days before Christmas!  We went out to dinner at her fave place and she ate her fave dinner -- chicken tenders and fries!  So cute, she had her uniform on from school.  The servers thought I was a little crazy for pulling out the camera.  What??  Have they never heard of the mamarazzi???

  • And then it was time for Christmas!   Connor (Cboo), Philip, Catherine and the most adorable Janie and Walt joined us  It was so much fun!  Maddy assisted in gift-giving and was such a good little hostess -- helping Janie and Walt with their gifts.  It was loads of fun!


  • And so after all the fun activities of December, I ended the month having surgery on my right foot (as whined about above).  I can't wait for it to feel better!  I never thought I was a wimp, but oh my, foot pain affects your whole body and not in a good way.  It will, no doubt, feel better each day and more powerful pain meds will surely help, right?!

Happy New Year to All!

8 comments:

paige said...

happy new year to you friend!
& hope your foot heals super quickly
xo

Dawn said...

happy new year Janet!! hoping your foot heals quickly...i cannot believe how big janie and walt are in these pics..so cute that maddie gets to be the big auntie!! xo

3 Peanuts said...

Happy New Year Janet. I wish I could do something nice for you to take your foot pain away. Looks like it was a very nice Christmas for your family I will pray for a speedy recovery.

Musings from Kim K. said...

Wishing you have blessed and "pain-free" New Year! Gorgeous family pics on this post, Janet. I'm seriously starting to chicken out of my foot surgery in March. Maybe I can keeping finding excuses to postpone it.

Jodee Leader said...

I am sooo glad you had sooo much fun before your foot surgery! Hooray for good drugs though!

Hope you have a Happy New Year! We will miss our sweet little tradition!

Love Letters To China said...

I'm sending you tons of prayers for a speedy recovery. My mother has had quite a few surgeries on her feet. I know from taking care of her how painful it is. I hope this is the last you will have to endure and that the final result is pain free walking.

Happy Birthday to your big girl! Mine b-day girl will be celebrating in just 4 more days. :-)

p.s. Happy New Year too!

Courtney said...

I am sure it was a wonderful time with all the little ones. Hopefully the New Year will bring you less foot pain!

Healthcare Products said...

We offers prime services and solutions, with the goal of providing the best and latest technology in Foot Pain,Arch Pain, Foot Corns and Orthopedic Solutions. Also provides Blood Pressure Monitors and Healthcare Products.