Tuesday, February 28, 2012

20 years later -- Happy Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday to My Firstborn!

It's Philip's birthday today - -
and he turns . . . 27!

Wow -- how did he get to be so old!?! In this most adorable photo of him and his little bro, Connor, he was 6 or 7 years old.  Blame Mommy brain -- I'm not sure how old he was here, but I think Connor was headed to kindergarten, so would be 5 and that would make Philip almost 7.

Fast forward 20 years, he's finishing up his first year of pediatric residency, 
has a very sweet wife and two littles of his own! 

Happy Birthday Philip!!


5 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Happy Birthday Philip...... WOW, 20 years!!! I know you are proud of him and all that he is accomplished.

This picture is too cute!!! They are adorable. I bet it seems like yesterday.

xoxo,

Lisa

Kim said...

Hope he has a great birthday! My brother's b-day is today too!

Musings from Kim K. said...

What handsome sons. Birthday blessings to Philip!

Jodee Leader said...

Happy Birthday to Philip. There is something special about your first born. I guess they teach us everything we know! I hope you get to celebrate with him soon!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

what beautiful boys!

lea
xo