Thursday, February 23, 2012

Out on the Town with Molly!


Out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse!

Ever since Molly returned from the American Girl doll hospital,
Maddy has been having so much fun with her! 
Add to that some new clothes handmade by Stacy Z (etsy store -- ziggy tails)
and I have two stylin girls on my hands!
Love these clothes -- made me think of my Mom and
how she used to sew Barbie clothes for our dolls!

Molly and Maddy have been all over town!

At Barnes & Noble, they attended an American Girl event
on President's Day!




Of course, not every day is a holiday
and it was back to school together!




Last night, they attended "The Ugly Duckling" at the
 Lied Center and got to sit in the very first row! Very cool show!


No, that's not a bruise or dirt on Maddy's forehead, it was Ash Wednesday

Meeting Runza Rex last night was such a treat for Molly!!


Seriously, it is so fun to see Maddy enjoying playing with Molly and her other dolls,
though Molly does seem to be a bit favored lately!  I love that
she doesn't think she's too old for it.
Kids grow up way too fast these days . . . says this old Mom! :)

8 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

How very very sweet. Maddy looks absolutely adorable. Emma loved her American girl dolls. Somehow, I don't see American girl dolls in Josie's future.

Laurie said...

Such sweet pictures! Allison likes to take her doll along when we go out to eat. So cute! Oh, and I don't think I told you... she's decided she wants an at-home American Girl b-day party. I can't wait! :)

Love Letters To China said...

Love the fact she's still playing with her AG dolls. Natalie still loves hers too. Want to keep her young as long as I can. :-)

Jodee said...

Love the pictures of M & M. Maddy needs to give Kamree some tips on mothering! Ha ha!

TGI almost F!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I WISH Mya wanted to drag her AG doll out!! Hers still looks like the day she got it :) Maybe shes just a tomboy!!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

they are having so much fun together. I love the matching school uniform! Too cute!

have a great weekend Janet!

lea
xo

Jean said...

So so cute!!
Love the M on the shirts for Molly and Maddy!!

And Molly even attends a Catholic school- pretty cool!!

Lisa said...

too cute!! love the dollie outfits