Sunday, May 4, 2014

Hooray for Hollywood a/k/a Disney Part 2

Before we left home, 
I organized our trip by Disney park
and had the new fastpass+ stuff all ready 
to go.  As long as I had
secured rides on some scary, fast rollercoasters,
everyone was agreeable with my planning!
I told them what time and what we were doing
and everyone seemed happy -- go figure!


We headed to Hollywood Studios on our 
first full day!
It was the first of many humid days with a bit of
rain -- my hair resembled Monica's from the Friend's
episode when her hair got really, really big (remember that one?), 
so I am calling the trip 
"The Frizzy Hair/Hat Trip of 2014."


We saw lots of fun characters -- always a blast
went on Tower of Terror (help me)
Aerosmith Rock'n Roller Coaster
and Star Tours!

Maddy and Connor (yes, he was in Orlando too) on a Star Wars rocket!

All the rides were really fun (and a little scary) and with the
fastpasses, we walked right by the people
waiting in line for 2 hours (or more)!


It was a fabulous first morning at the park!
We headed back to the hotel and dropped Mr. Tennis and Connor off for naps 
while we headed to Epcot and Magic Kingdom.  
No time for napping for Maddy and me!


5 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Love, Love, Love! Glad you are having such a great time!

starnes family said...

Yay for FASTPASSES! Tower of Terror - awesome. Our son, Jack, is not a fan, though.

Musings from Kim K. said...

Yippee for Fast Passes!! How fun that Connor could join you too!

Jodee said...

What a fun trip! So glad Connor got to go with you this year! I can't wait for the next post! You know I have to live through you and Casey! Boo hoo!

Courtney said...

Great pictures. Glad you had such a wonderful time!