Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Hello Summer, Hello July!

Wow -- did June just zip by for you too?
Like I blinked and it was over!



So, Hellooooo July!


We've been having a bit of a chill summer since
we returned from Disney World -- which has been really nice.
Loads of time at the pool!


Yes, I've been working, but on my summer schedule of leaving by 1 or 2 pm,
so Maddy and I
have plenty of time for chores, errands, shopping, pool time and visiting Starbucks*!
Love the mini-frap's -- just the right size!

Ahhhh Summer -- I love you!



4 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I totally agree. June just zipped by. I'm hoping July is much slower. That's fantastic that you can plan your work schedule to allow quality time with Maddy. Happy July!

Jill said...

June certainly did fly by! Looks like your summer is off to a great start :-) Have a wonderful day!

Blessings,
Jill

Tutus and Choo-Choos said...

This summer is definitely zipping by!

Jodee said...

I agree. The summer is flying right by!

I would almost kill for your relaxing summer and shorter hours too! Mini fraps are a hidden secret. I had no idea! Thanks for the tip!