Monday, January 11, 2016

Happy 2016!

Happy 2016!
I always have a few resolutions each and every January -
as in - eat less chocolate (seriously??); 
exercise more; declutter; plan better meals, blah blah blah.
Look at me, I've already zoned out on those resolutions!


So, it's time to make resolutions/goals a lot simpler.  
I saw this on a friend's FB and 
decided it was appropriate for me too.
These are some habits I hope to develop this year:
Begin with gratitude;
Be hopeful;
Celebrate with joy; and
Focus on my sweet family!

I'm already feeling both grateful and joyful
that I haven't decided to give up chocolate!
;)

Love "Dove" chocolate!
Another thing I love about 2016 already . . .
it's an even-numbered year!
I'm not sure why, but it's stuck in my head that even-numbered
years are generally better or more momentous years for me in
some way, shape or fashion.
I first learned how to ride a bicycle and drive
a car in even-numbered years . . .
not the same year, of course!

Let's make this year a really good
even-numbered year, shall we! 

4 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Happy New Year!
And I love your resolution...
It is perfect!
Love your picture! : )

Jen Kershner said...

Ok. It's official. We share similar quirks. I just realized today that Emma will graduate in 2019 and it is bothering me because it's an odd year. How weird am I? I also prefer the even and for some reason all last year I would get confused and think it was 2016 which made it easy to prep for a year change come January 1st!

Jodee said...

Love, love, love your simple resolutions! Keep popping those sweet little Hershey's Kisses in one at a time! Certainly, they won't add up!

I love even numbered years too! Hope 2016 is a great year for all of you!

Kelli said...

Love your resolutions!! And your family picture is just beautiful!