Friday, December 2, 2016

Hello December - Hello Craft Fair!

For the past month, Maddy and I have been
getting ready for a craft fair that will be held  tomorrow (EEK)
on
Saturday, December 3rd!


Maddy and I will be selling homemade doggie bandanas (sizes mini and standard) and
dog collar scrunchies!
We have been sewing like crazy and spent over 3 hours
of Black Friday shopping at JoAnn's fabrics waiting in line
for holiday fabrics!

Some of our inventory!
We are also selling embroidered holiday napkins!
If you have a chance, please stop in.
Our napkins are similar to the one below - however, that one
was silk screened and ours are embroidered.
We've been so busy sewing, embroidering and ironing along with
all the usual school and work stuff that we failed to get
photos of any of our napkins!
No worries, we'll get some later!


Since we've never done anything like this before, we have no
idea how it will go, but Maddy is fairly certain we will
be super successful.  So much so, that
she designed a business card
for her Happy Hound Collection!
That girl!  She's such a little entrepreneur!
Sorry for the bad photo of her card -- believe me, it is super cute!


Wish us luck! 

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Do you ship your products? I'd love to see close ups of everything and order for Zoey- her b-day is the 28th, and I LOVE buying from people I adore! :) Good luck this weekend! :)

Jen Kershner said...

Oh my gosh! I love it. How wonderful that you are doing this together. No matter what I bet you've made some lovely memories! Good luck!

Lisa said...

so sweet!!

Billie Jo said...

This is simply wonderful!
Have a fun time!

Jodee said...

I am sooo impressed! Both are so cute and I will buy napkins from you! Let's meet for lunch soon!

Saimi said...

What a wonderful thing to do together!! She's a lucky girl to have such a supportive mama. Those doggie bandanas are so cute!!