Thursday, December 1, 2016

ThrowBack Thursday - Christmas Card Edition

Maddy and I have been out at least 2-3 times
attempting to get photos for the Christmas card
this year!
Here's a Throwback Thursday Christmas card attempt from
a couple years ago!


Loved that hat and wanted to do a similar
look this year.  I even bought a new hat . . .but she declined!


Yesterday Maddy was delighted to 
see a few itty bitty snow flurries!!
I was happy when they disappeared into thin air!


She would be most delighted to have a repeat
of the early December snowstorm of
2009 -- throwback Thursday edition!

I'm in no hurry to put on the snowboots and get out
the shovel!
But . . . the weatherman is predicting some for
next week!
Yikes!


1 comment:

Jodee said...

I can't wait to see your card this year! Of course, I am disappointed that I couldn't get my family out of their sweatpants for a picture this year. Boo hoo!