Wednesday, January 11, 2017

A Favorite Gift

Maddy and I were so excited that we found  
 the perfect gift for
Mr. Tennis at Christmas!
It's always tricky to find something that  he
really needs or wants!
Amazon Prime to the rescue!



It's a hat with a light on the front!
Those last-call walks
with our Scottie are late night and pretty dark, but no more!
They are both delighted with this very cool
light-up hat!
It would also be great for those early morning jogs!
And bonus -- Mr. Tennis and his light-up hat
are the talk of the neighborhood and envied by all! :)
Of course, I would have told you all about it earlier, but we didn't 
want to spoil his Christmas surprise!


Hmmm,  looks like I might need to get him a fluorescent shirt 
or jacket -- he's looking a 
bit ninja here all in black!

6 comments:

Jill said...

That is awesome! My husband has a light that goes over the head, like a headband, but I love this idea! Looks like he is quite happy with his gift too :-) Have a great week!

Blessings,
Jill

Billie Jo said...

I LOVE this idea!!!!!
Good for you!
And thank Heaven for Amazon Prime, right??

Laurie said...

GREAT gift!!! And I love the ninja black look! :)

Jodee said...

Love, love, love that hat! Amazon Prime rocks!

PattyK said...

Love that hat, Janet! Rick looks great in it! :)

Lisa said...

great idea!